The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chains. The Long Chain Reactor is a multi-functional daisy chain designed with full-strength loops most frequently used for personal anchor connections and extending rappel devices. Made from our nylon webbing, each individual loop is full strength and can withstand and absorb impact forces.
In arbor work, the Chain Reactor is ideal as a redirect in SRS work positioning, for choking multiple branches or for knotless rigging.
The Long with 4 additional loops is offered in Red and Neon Green (all have Black middle links)
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line
Climbers: Replacement of the daisy chain
Arborists: It is perfect for repositioning, using as a foot stirrup, or for use in anchor systems
Additional InformationLong Length 63"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.