Connector for progression lanyard.
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK connector is designed for use on progression lanyards. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors. The large opening and the Keylock system allow the connector to be easily connected. VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK may be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, limit the risk of rotation, and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- May be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use. It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the connector
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector
- Simplified inspection:
- H shaped cross-section protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
Locking system: Twist-Lock
Weight: 100 g
Major axis strength: 25 kN
Minor axis strength: 10 kN
Open gate strength: 8 kN
Gate opening: 25 mm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.