Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue
With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Ventilation holes with adjustable sliding shutters allow air to circulate in the helmet when needed. Its sixpoint mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Available in six colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
Weight: 455 g
Head circumference min.: 53 cm
Head circumference max.: 63 cm
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
CE EN 12492*
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
* - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.