Pulley carabiner, available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system. The version with the TRIACT-LOCK locking system can be used to minimize friction on the work rope or to install redirects. The non-locking version is designed for use as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents.
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- with TRIACT-LOCK locking system: may be used to minimize friction on the work rope while keeping set-ups simple. May also be used to install redirects.
- without locking system: may be used as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave diameter: 18 mm
Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
Major axis strength: 20 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.