- Lightweight, compact pulley
- Designed for haul systems and deviations
- Fixed side plates allow quick installation and coupling with an ascender
- Sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for good efficiency
- Material(s): Aluminum side plates, aluminium sheave
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UKCA, UIAA
- Weight: 90 g
- Min. Rope Diameter: 7 mm
- Max. Rope Diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave Type: Self-lubricating bushings
- Sheave Diameter: 21 mm
- Efficiency: 71%
- Working Load: 5 kN
- Working Load (on one rope strand): 2.5 kN
- Breaking Strength: 23 kN
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Inner Pack Count: 1
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.