PROGRESS ADJUST-Y is a double adjustable progression lanyard that enables continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, moving along a traverse line...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length of the adjustable arm can be quickly and easily adjusted. The TANGA accessory and the plastic sheath help hold the connectors in a good position for easy clipping.
Adjustable double lanyard that enables continuous connection for all types of progression:
- Rope ascent: fixed arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, adjustable arm to adjust lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- Moving along a traverse line: fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- Easy clipping with the TANGA accessory and plastic sheath that help hold the connectors in the proper position
- Compatible with the gated ventral attachment point on ASTRO harnesses
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact force transmitted to the user in the event of a shortfall
- Individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK type auto-locking connectors
- Weight: 230 g
- Material(s): Aluminium, nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), elastomer
- Lengths: - fixed arm: 65 cm - adjustable arm: up to 95 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.