Compact and drop-resistant high-efficiency progress-capture pulley.
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the MINI TRAXION progress-capture pulley is designed for setting up haul systems. With a medium-diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly suitable for hauling mid-weight loads. Compact, reducing weight and bulk, which is especially useful during technical rescue and rope access work.
- Drop-resistant and easy to operate:
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Designed for hauling mid-weight loads:
- Mid-size diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for great efficiency
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions, such as when the ropes are frozen or dirty
- May be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Hole in the cam for installation of a remote control cord
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.
- Opens in a new window.