Compact openable swivel designed for attachment to a locking carabiner, to avoid twisting of lanyards and to allow correct positioning of devices. Its design without bearings allows it to turn freely when not loaded and to stop moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position.
- Designed for attachment to a locking carabiner:
- attachment point for a locking carabiner. This point has a flexible ring that helps hold the carabiner in the major axis position.
- wide opening for easy, semi-permanent installation on a lanyard or device
- Facilitates manipulations:
- avoids twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices
- turns freely when not loaded and stops moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position
- compact, openable assembly reduces bulk and weight of component systems
- Material(s): aluminum, plastic
- Weight: 75 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE, EAC
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.