Adjustable lanyard for work positioning
The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode.
NOTE: GRILLON lanyards can also be used to create adjustable anchors or horizontal lifelines. Please see specific versions of GRILLON lanyards for these uses.
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a workstation
- Can be used in two ways:
- Double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on their feet. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- Single mode, on the harness central attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep connector in position and protect rope from abrasion
- Available in several lengths, identified by a colour-coded label at the connector end
Material: Nylon, polyester, aluminum
Certification: ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.