Carabiner with friction spur for descenders
The FREINO is ideal for adding or adjusting friction during the descent.
- The spur helps increase friction for improved descent control with a heavy load (e.g. two-person rescue situation)
- Rope is easily inserted into the spur, without opening the carabiner
- Twist-lock automatic locking sleeve, unlocked by a simple rotation
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Used, for example, with the I’D and RIG self-braking descenders
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362
- Gate opening for friction spur: 12 mm
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||9 kN|
|Gate opening||15 mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.