Carabiner with friction spur for descenders
The FREINO is ideal for adding or adjusting friction during the descent.
- The spur helps increase friction for improved descent control with a heavy load (e.g. two-person rescue situation)
- Rope is easily inserted into the spur, without opening the carabiner
- Twist-lock automatic locking sleeve, unlocked by a simple rotation
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Used, for example, with the I’D and RIG self-braking descenders
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362
- Gate opening for friction spur: 12 mm
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||9 kN|
|Gate opening||15 mm|
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.