The Petzl CROLL Small is a reinforced chest ascender for thin to medium-diameter ropes.
Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL S chest ascender is lightweight and simple to use. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone.
It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- Catch is opened by pinching for simple, quick manipulation
- Lower hole angled to keep the CROLL chest ascender flat
- Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position
- • Used with a BASIC ascender or with an ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- Material(s): aluminium frame, stainless steel cam and wear plate, nylon safety catch
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Size: S
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Guarantee: 3years
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.