Designed for women, the BOREA is a durable, versatile helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning. The design, the sizing and the headband that allows it to be worn with a ponytail make this helmet especially suitable for women. Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
Smoother lines for a more feminine look
- Specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
- OMEGA headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail. The headband folds into the shell for easy storage and transport.
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- Hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
Weight : 295g
Sizing : 52-58 cm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.