Ergonomic handled ascender
Petzl's handled ascenders have been refined to provide greater comfort, efficiency, ease of use. The ergonomically shaped handle is over molded with dual density grip for greater friction and better grip. The grip is wider at the bottom, providing better comfort for your pinkie fingers during use. The index finger indent has also been increased, offering greater efficiency when pulling on the ascender. The cam has been redesigned to minimize friction when sliding the ascender up the rope while the angled teeth provide secure grip in the worst conditions (wet, icy, or muddy ropes). The geometry of the single piece aluminum frame ensures optimal handle orientation when the device is loaded and will maintain solid, comfortable performance for ascents of any length.
- Molded grip provides even greater comfort with a more ergonomically shaped handle. This shape keeps your hand from sliding to the bottom of the frame each time you pull on the ASCENSION. The bi-material handle includes a rubber over molded grip, increasing the comfort and grip in wet or icy conditions.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Ergonomic trigger allows one-handed installation and removal
- Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the ascender lightweight and durable for years of use
- The two attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self- belaying, hauling systems, etc.)
- Anodized frames are color coded for easy identification (black -left / gray -right)
Weight : 195 g
Material(s) : aluminum frame, chrome-plated steel cam, rubber over molded plastic grip, nylon catch
For use with single ropes between 8 and 13 mm
Certification(s) : CE EN 567, UIAA
Made in: FR
Guarantee: 3 years
Color(s): black frame with orange handle left
Color(s): gray frame with orange handle right
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.