The ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber may only be used with the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows the user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. In can be used in two-person rescue situations for a maximum load of 250 kg.• May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
• Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- free up the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
• Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg Can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
• Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
• Material(s): nylon, polyester
• Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet
Length: 40 cm
Weight: 205 g
Guarantee: 3 years
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.