Am'D Locking System
D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness
The Am'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves. The Am'D carabiner is available in three locking system versions: manual SCREW-LOCK system, or automatic BALL-LOCK and Twist-lock systems.
- Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and diMensions:
- efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Available in three locking systems, each for different situations:
- SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments
- BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
- Twist-lock: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
- Material(s): aluminum
- Made in: USA
|References||M34 BL||M34 SL||M34 TL|
|Weight||75 g||75 g||75 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||28 kN||28 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||7 kN||7 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||21 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.