Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber
ABSORBICA®-Y is a double lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a vertical structure or a horizontal lifeline, and for passing intermediate anchors. It functions with users weighing between 50 and 140 kg. It has several installation options on the harness and can be used with different types of connectors. It is available in two lengths: 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). The 150 cm version has elasticized arms to avoid hindering progression. Depending on the connectors used, ABSORBICA®-Y is certified to American, European, and Russian standards.
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard)
- semi-permanent connection: using either a RING OPEN gated ring whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
- Weight - 0.33 kg
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.