The ONE PLANET Wurley 3 Mesh is brilliant in warm climate outdoor education programs, generously sized: for three high school students, four youngsters or a family.
This three-season tent uses clever, practical design to maximise comfort: the top of the inner is micro mesh to allow an excellent cross breeze, whilst keeping bugs at bay. The low nylon skirt stops wind from blowing in your face when at rest, on starry, balmy nights, the inner can be pitched without fly. The freestanding cross-pole dome structure is stable, generous in internal space, and has large vestibules for gear storage.
Also available with a Nylon Inner for four-season use.
- Generous interior space with enough room for four young people or three high school students outdoor education students to sit up, move about and relax in bad weather.
- The micro mesh inner, cleverly keeps bugs out, whilst maintaining airflow, excelling in 3 seasons, tropical or warm climate scenarios.
- Symmetrical, square design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end for fast, intuitive set-up.
- Two spacious vestibules easily store gear and large-capacity bushwalking rucksacks.
- Pressfit 9.5 mm diameter poles in the body and 11.1 mm for the ridge. Designed in a cross-pole structure (Troublesome structural pole hubs have been eliminated, creating to make a fundamentally stronger tent with easy set up)
- The ridge pole is designed to overhang the bathtub floor, creating a protective alcove to stops drips from rolling off the fly into the tent – ideal for kids
- Ventilation vents have steep access to allow air flow but not wind-driven rain. Whilst large micromesh mesh windows in the door ensure you can temperature and condensation within the tent.
- The no-sag polyester fly has exceptional UV resistance and longevity, Factory seam sealed with a high waterhead perfect for a four-season shelter. Reinforced seams help manage snow loading and high winds.
- A thick, robust and highly 210 denier floor with waterproof polyether urethane coating (PeU) leads the industry in performance and longevity.
- Colour coding: each model’s poles, inner logo, fly logo and bags are coded with the same colour, making organisation easy in both the bush and the gear shed.
|Intended use||Outdoor education, bushwalking, camping|
|Fly||70 D polyester|
Factory seam sealed with 1500mm water head and sil/PU coating
|Floor||210 D PeU-coated polyester|
5000mm water head
|Poles||Body: Pressfit 9.5mm; Ridge: 11.1mm|
|Zips||YKK #10 on fly, #8 on inner foor|
|Guy lines||4 x reflective guy lines with reflective tab, with storage pockets|
|Pegs||8 x hardened alloy hook style|
Instructions & Downloads
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.