The Wurley 3 is the original Wurley and ONE PLANET's most popular tent. It’s a preferred option for outdoor education programs and families with adventurous young people!
The symmetrical cross-pole design is freestanding and stable – ideal for gusty or rainy campsites – allowing good internal height and quick pitching. Designed to be liveable, it comfortably fits three high school or four primary school students. The four-season nylon inner will keep adventurers warm and sheltered in their home away from home. A practical build uses, high end materials, colour coded components, durable connection points and more. The Wurley 3’s reliability and intuitive design make life easy (or easier) for leaders in the field and staff in the gear shed.
Also available with a Mesh Inner for three-season use.
- Generous interior space with enough room for four young people or three high school students outdoor education students to sit up, move about and relax in bad weather.
- Full nylon inner is warm, cosy and naturally manages condensation – well suited to all-season use
- Symmetrical, square design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end for fast, intuitive set-up.
- Two spacious vestibules easily store gear and large-capacity bushwalking rucksacks.
- Pressfit 9.5 mm diameter poles in the body and 11.1 mm for the ridge. Designed in a cross-pole structure (Troublesome structural pole hubs have been eliminated, creating to make a fundamentally stronger tent with easy set up)
- The ridge pole is designed to overhang the bathtub floor, creating a protective alcove to stops drips from rolling off the fly into the tent – ideal for kids
- Ventilation vents have steep access to allow air flow but not wind-driven rain. Whilst large micromesh mesh windows in the door ensure you can temperature and condensation within the tent.
- The no-sag polyester fly has exceptional UV resistance and longevity, Factory seam sealed with a high waterhead perfect for a four-season shelter. Reinforced seams help manage snow loading and high winds.
- A thick, robust and highly 210 denier floor with waterproof polyether urethane coating (PeU) leads the industry in performance and longevity.
- Colour coding: each model’s poles, inner logo, fly logo and bags are coded with the same colour, making organisation easy in both the bush and the gear shed.
|Outdoor education, bushwalking, camping
|70 D polyester
Factory seam sealed with 1500mm water head and sil/PU coating
|210 D PeU-coated polyester
5000mm water head
|Body: Pressfit 9.5mm; Ridge: 11.1mm
|YKK #10 on fly, #8 on inner foor
|4 x reflective guy lines with reflective tab, with storage pockets
|8 x hardened alloy hook style
Instructions & Downloads
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.