- 200 needle count: lightweight, sturdy and durable
- Arch support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit
- Blister prevention: with each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated, protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots
- Fibre content: 74% Merino Wool 22% Nylon 4% Lycra®
- Moisture management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be comfortably drier than in traditional socks
- Total foot utilisation: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your foot to be engaged in any athletic activity
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.