- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a VCR fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Four rigid gear loops for up to twelve carabiners (load: 25 kg)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Two fall arrest eyelets (dorsal and sternal) in accordance with EN 361
- Two large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop
- Two central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- Two loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set or for accommodating a fall arrester
- ANSI certified
- VCR loops on the shoulders to organize the backup system
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
- Two elastic straps around the chest for a perfect fit at all times (regardless of the load on the harness system)
Certification: EN 361; EN 358; EN 813; ANSI / ASSE Z359.11-2014Fall Arrest Eyelet Front
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Back
- Lateral Eyelets
- Restraint Loop
- Adjustable leg loops
- Moveable foam waist padding
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.