An all-round ice tool, designed for technical mountaineering and ice-climbing.
- Hardened steel waterfall pick for outstanding purchase and easy removal on steep ice
- Modular construction can be adapted to suit all uses and conditions
- Hardened steel spike with opening to accommodate a carabiner
- Curved shaft geometry for improved penetration and precise placement on ice and rock
- Ergonomic, triple-component handle for maximum comfort and control
- Detachable hand rest protects the knuckles and can be removed for leashless climbing
- Available with adze or hammer (both weigh exactly the same)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.