*Please note - Price per metre*
Combines superb abrasion resistance and low elongation with excellent handling. High-quality kernmantel construction provides excellent value for money. Diameter: 9.0 mm.
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- Multiple-wound core for highest breaking strength
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Load capacity Figure of Eight [Kn]: 12
- Diameter [mm]: 9,00
- Core proportion [%]: 60,00
- Knotability: 0,90
- Sheath proportion [%]: 40,00
- Weight [g/m]: 53,00
- Schrinkage H20 [%]: 3,10
- Static elongation [%]: 4,9
- Load capacity [Kn]: 21
- country of origin: Germany
- Single Rope: No
- double rope: No
- Twin Rope: No
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.