- Small eyelet for releasing unit with a carabiner when bringing up your partner
- For belaying a leader or bringing up 2 seconds, also suitable for abseiling
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding device in the ‘open’ position with the thumb
- Robust solid stainless steel construction
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Suitable for 7.8–10.5mm ropes
- Approved rope diameter: 7,8 - 10,5 mm
- Certification : EN 12275
- Material : Steel/ALU
- Geometric: Yes
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.