The perfect all-rounder for rock climbing, indoor climbing, mountaineering, and use on via ferratas. Specially tailored to the female anatomy with adjustable leg loops and an easy-to-center tie-in point enable the harness to be quickly and conveniently fitted to size for maximum comfort.
Harnesses made with a load-bearing edge binding construction are particularly lightweight. The edge binding runs throughout the entire harness, so that it safely carries the load around both the hips and the legs.
Weight is proportionately distributed from the webbing to the padding. Combined with perforated foam and mesh fabrics, it's possible to make extremely lightweight harnesses with exceptional breathability. We mainly use this technology for our ultra-light sport climbing and ski touring harnesses.
Weight: 400 g
• Adjustable leg loops for optimum fit and full flexibility
• Small pouch on harness to accommodate RFID chip
• Moveable foam waist padding allows the tie-in point and the four fixed gear loops to be centred and aligned
• Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure harness fit
• Textile abrasion protector made of a combination of Dyneema® and polyester for a longer tie-in point service life
• 4 symmetrical, high-strength gear loops, 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, and a chalk bag loop
• Made of bluesign®-certified materials
HOW TO MEASURE
|XS||23.6 - 29.5 inch||17.7 - 21.6 inch|
|S||25.6 - 31.5 inch||18.9 - 22.8 inch|
|M||28.3 - 34.2 inch||20.5 - 24.4 inch|
|L||31.1 - 36.6 inch||22.0 - 25.9 inch|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.