*Price Per Metre
The Interstatic Protect is the first static rope with integrated cut resistance. This is made possible by high-strength aramid fibres being integrated into the rope sheath during the braiding process, increasing the cut resistance of the rope many times over.
These properties make the Interstatic Protect the rope of choice for all uses involving a risk of sharp edges or any tasks for which an additional safety margin is desirable.
The rope is constructed by combining dimensionally stable core yarns with a multiple wound sheath. This design results in high breaking strength, minimal shrinkage, and low elongation under load.
At the same time, the rope remains pleasantly soft to handle thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment, so it can be easily used with all rappelling and rescue equipment.
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- Increased cut resistance through aramid processing in the rope sheath
- Important: the rope cannot be a substitute for the need for adequate edge protection
- Load capacity Figure of Eight [Kn]: 20
- Diameter [mm]: 11,00
- Core proportion [%]: 56,00
- Knotability: 1,10
- Sheath proportion [%]: 44,00
- Weight [g/m]: 77,00
- Schrinkage H20 [%]: 2,40
- Static elongation [%]: 2
- Load capacity [Kn]: 35
- UIAA: Yes
- Sharp edge approved: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.