Innovative, robust HMS biner with steel insert at the apex and an internal spring bar to prevent it from twisting. Ideal for use with Edelrid belay devices.
- Spring bar holds the carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
- Eco colour version: particularly sustainable as non-anodised
- Major Axis: 25kN
- Open: 9kN
- Minor Axis: 9kN
- Width: 89mm
- Length: 110mm
- Closure: Triple
- Weight: 91 g
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.