With this padded full-body harness even young climbers and little mountaineers weighing up to 40 kg can enjoy a scramble. The stiff construction with the fixed leg loops makes putting the harness on much easier, and thanks to the two Slide Block buckles, the harness is quickly adjusted to the right size. The two large tie-in loops offer enough space for two carabiners clipped in opposite directions (e.g. for top-roping). What makes the Fraggle truly special is that as the child gets bigger, the tie-in point moves and the harness “grows” as well. Besides, the Fraggle is fully manufactured in compliance with the strict bluesign® system requirements, in order to protect the environment, resources and children.
• 3D mesh padding and soft webbing edges offer optimum comfort
• 2 Slide Block buckles for quick and easy harness adjustment
• Attachment point at the back for extra safety in steep terrain or while skiing
• Made of bluesign®-certified materials
• “Growing” construction for an optimal and secure fit
• The padding ensures that the harness is dimensionally stable and can, therefore, be put on and taken off particularly easily—even by the child itself
• Delivered in a useful sports bag
• CE marking: CE 0123
• country of origin: Vietnam
• Certification: EN 12277 Typ C
• Weight: 271 g
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.