The name says it all. Innovative, robust hybrid biner with steel insert at the apex of the biner. Prevents premature wear and burrs or sharp edges.
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
- Ergonomic gate design for easier clipping
- Fmax. Vertical [Kn]: 27
- Fmax. Open [Kn]: 8
- Fmax. minor axis [Kn]: 10
- Width [mm]: 58,00
- Length [mm]: 100,00
- Gate open [mm]: 21
- Closure: Bent
- Weight: 54 g
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.