Award-winning, ultra-versatile, and waterproof, the Evac offers the perfect dry compression storage for everything from bikepacking to sea kayaking and beyond.
This ultra-versatile bag is made from eco-friendly 70D nylon, approved by bluesign, and features a waterproof yet air-permeable base that ensures your gear stays dry even when compressed. With four compression straps and a hypalon roll-top closure, the Evac is easy to secure and protect your belongings. Its rugged durability and simple design make it the ideal choice for any adventure.
- Waterproof and air-permeable eVent® fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Non-wicking roll-top closure secured with our patented Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Lightweight, bluesign® APPROVED recycled 70D Nylon main body fabric uses a PFC-free DWR finish
- Robust, waterproof PU-coated 70D recycled Nylon body fabric has a 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof seams you can trust double-stitched and tape-sealed
- Eliminate bulging and achieve even compression using the four straps with two ladderlock and two easy-access side-release buckles
- Sturdy, nylon webbing handle on oval base provides a secure grab point
- Light-reflecting white interior coating makes seeing and finding gear easier
Dimensions: 26.5 x 23.5 x 45.7 cm
Weight: 160 g
Use: Backpacking, travel, paddle sports
Waterproof: Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
Closure: Non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure with compression straps
Repair buckle size: 15mm (2-Pin)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.