A large double pulley with aluminium rollers mounted on high-efficiency ball bearings.
The pulley is equipped with a bottom connection point. The pulley is appropriate for all kinds of textile rope.
- Two rollers ensure sufficient stability and efficiency for use in more complicated hoisting systems.
- The lower connection hole allows a rope to be attached to the pulley, increasing the efficiency of the hoisting system.
- Multiple carabiners can be attached to the pulley at the same time, allowing for easier handling and safer usage.
- The large double pulley conforms to the requirements of EN 12278: Mountaineering Equipment – Pulleys (Safety Requirements and Test Methods).
- Each pulley has its own identification number in the production order. This number improves the record-keeping and monitoring of metal products during maintenance check-ups.
Carrying capacity: 36 kN
Rope diameter: up to 13 mm
Norm: EN12278, UIAA
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.