Ascender R.E. is an ascender with a handle designed for ascent on the rope with or without using the surrounding terrain.
The anatomical shape of the handle allows for easy gripping and keeps it parallel to the loading direction. Rubber handle fits comfortably in your hand and is also thermally insulated.
Fused latch has an anatomical shape which allows for spring-loaded securing of the latch in the open position
A small hole in the bottom of the handle can be used to attach climbing irons with maillons. A second larger hole can be used for connecting sling.
- Slots in the latch automatically remove unwanted dirt that may be on the rope
- Two openings at the top can be used for a carabiner around the rope for higher safety
- The ascender´s body is of aluminum alloy to provide a lower weight
- Latch securely locks the rope and prevents the ascender for moving against the loading direction
- Colors for differentiation of ascenders: light grey for the left hand, light blue for the right hand
- Used with a single rope with diameters between 8-12 mm
- Each ascender is marked with a lasered unique identification number
Rope diameter: 8-12mm
Norm: EN 567
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.