When you’re chasing a PB or attacking a rocky ridgeline, stash everything you need in this ultralight, low-profile mountain running belt pack, and keep weight to a minimum.
Constructed using Ripstop Mono Mesh, a strong yet breathable framework which is 50% lighter and retains 70% less water than spacer mesh, the belt pack provides multiple storage options without weighing you down or absorbing unwanted moisture.
The belt features laser-cut holes for ventilation and can be secured using the hook and loop adjustment, keeping the pack stable while you’re pounding out miles. Tuck any waistbelt excess behind the integrated mesh pocket to ensure a low-profile fit when you need to keep things streamlined. There’s plenty of space for you to stash your snacks, gels and compass, with a zipped 1L lumbar pocket, three mesh stash pockets and 4 small webbing loops for personalised storage options. Keep your phone or key safe in the internal security pocket, for peace of mind when you’re pushing forward to the next summit.
Finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR, the Veil 1 provides minimalist storage you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing.
- Lightweight Mono Mesh Chassis back panel is supportive and breathable
- Secure hook and loop webbing belt with laser cut holes for ventilation
- Waistbelt excess can be stashed behind the integrated mesh pocket
- Single YKK® zipped lumbar pocket with 1L capacity
- Central mesh stash pocket for easy access
- 2 side mesh stash pockets with overlapping fabric for better security
- 4 small webbing loops allow you to add additional storage options
- Features an internal security pocket
- Capacity: 1L
- Weight: 100g / 4 oz
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.