Knife with carabiner hole
Can be attached to a harness or a bag, making it difficult to lose.
The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing. The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a hole for a carabiner to attach it to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- The mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Stainless steel blade for improved durability
• Materials: stainless steel, nylon
• Dimensions: 11.5 cm closed, 17.5 cm open
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.