Rope-wranglers, this one's for you—the Zealot 45 is the perfect pack for full-day sends at your favourite walls, boulders and crags.
Built from extremely durable, bluesign® approved fabrics that'll stand up to years of abuse, it features a rope tarp, dual access main compartment, stowaway rope carry flap and secure grab handles for quick and secure shuttling from route to route.
External attachment loops keep essentials handy, like belay gloves, ATCs and GPS/tracker units, while compression straps help secure the load. Plus Osprey's supportive pack suspension makes it comfortable to carry on even the most ambitious approaches, keeping your gear from becoming a crux in your day.
- Climbing-specific organization to keep gear in its place from route to route
- EVA-molded backpanel with HDPE framesheet carries heavy, bulky gear comfortably while maintaining stability
- Top load, cinch closure and access to the main compartment
- Duffel-like front panel main compartment access, with zip mesh pocket organization
- Internal side panel zip pocket
- Side panel zip pocket with key fob
- Stowaway cinch flap cover and rope carry flap
- Front panel zip pocket for guide book, maps, etc.
- Durable, protective, compressible foam sidewalls with compression straps
- Tote-like grab handles near duffel opening for quick and secure shuttling to the next, nearby route
- Front panel upper attachment loops for belay gloves, GPS/tracker units, water bottle attachment or other small things on the approach or at the crag
Included: rope tarp with rope end tie off loops; this also doubles as a “crag deck” to organise gear, dust off your feet as you change your shoes, leave your hat and sunglasses while on route, make a sandwich, etc.
Backpanel: EVA molded backpanel with HDPE framesheet
Hipbelt: EVA foam with a zip hipbelt pocket
Harness: EVA foam and spacer mesh with adjustable and removable sternum strap
Main: bluesign® approved 840D recycled ballistic nylon, PFC/PFAS free DWR
Accent: bluesign® approved 630D recycled high tenacity diamond ripstop nylon, PFC/PFAS free DWR
Bottom: bluesign® approved 630D recycled high tenacity diamond ripstop nylon, PFC/PFAS free DWR
Volume: 43L (S/M); 45L (M/L)
Load range: 5 - 13 kg
S/M: 56H x 37W x 29D cm
M/L: 61H x 37W x 29D cm
Weight: 1.73 kg (S/M); 1.8 kg (M/L)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.