Made for backpackers who go deep into the outback and journey beyond the reach for resupply, the Ariel Plus 70 is one of Osprey's largest volume women’s-specific packs.
Featuring a Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap for a truly fine-tuned fit. An AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit while a stable carry manages heavy loads for your biggest adventures. A removeable top lid quickly converts to a spacious daypack. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Osprey's largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape back panel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
Main: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Accent: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
Bottom: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Load range: 14-27 kg
|75H x 38W x 34D cm
|80H x 38W x 34D cm
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
Enhanced Load Transfer
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.