Not too big, not too small, the ONE PLANET Wheelie Good is born for travel: tackling cobblestones, carousels, and pavements
The WATERLOC canvas top, polycarbonate moulded backing and YKK locking zips give weather resistance and durability. Sorting your belongings is easy with one internal compartment, a deep front pocket, 3D internal stash pocket and bright 70 D nylon lining.
The Wheelie’s design allows easy, natural movement. Extended telescopic handles let you move normally while walking, so you can stand tall, even if you are tall! Stride out and relax: you’ll never clip your heels on your wheeled luggage again. With shock-absorbing wheels and a durable telescopic handle, the ONE PLANET Wheelie Good is made in Melbourne and ready for your next adventure!
- Streamlined design and perfectly sized for just about any trip
- WATERLOC canvas front gives reliable weather protection, abrasion resistance and longevity
- The polycarbonate Wheelie back is moulded as a single piece, giving it integral strength and impact resistance
- Wheels are 84 mm diameter, shock-absorbing numbers for improved comfort during movement
- High-clearance wheels glide easily over cobblestones and gutters, preventing you getting stuck
- Shock-absorbing wheels are accompanied by a large foot so your luggage stands tall. (Foot also acts as a handle for easy handling from all angles)
- Wheels are easily replaceable with only an Allen key, future proofing your gear
- Retractable handles tuck away neatly when not in use
- Telescopic handles allow normal posture while wheeling without catching on heels, for even the tallest people
- Deep front pocket is easy to access, great for slipping in A4 pages and bits and bobs
- 3D internal pocket provides extra room for stashing items
- Lining is 70 D nylon in bright orange: it stops your belongings from hiding in dark corners
- YKK lockable zips are tough, protective and practical, keeping your gear safe
- Full-length zip with dual sliders runs all the way around from base to base, allowing complete and open access when packing and unpacking
- Storm shield protects zip from rain
- Aluminium bumpers protect contact points and reinforce high-wear areas
- Top-notch construction using double stitching and hidden seams for a sophisticated, durable finish
- Made in Melbourne
Intended use: Travel
Material: WATERLOC® canvas front, polycarbonate moulded back
Lining: 70 D nylon
Access: Main zipped front entrance
External front pocket: Yes
Internal pocket: Large 3D zipped pocket
Lockable zips: Yes
Key clip: Yes
Handle: Telescopic handle
Wheels: Easily replaceable, large (84mm diameter) shock-absorbing and chip less
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.