Designed for backcountry explorations, the Vertex is at home in every season. The 2020 redesign includes improved access (to cram more in) and upgraded gear attachment points. A wider re-enforced front panel ensures fitting snowshoes or crampons is easy. The duel layer pack base includes a dedicated snow shovel holder. Side attachment points and extended compression straps with SR (side release buckles) upgrade access to your toys and hardware.
Classic One Planet features: A Waterloc Canvas body and canvas bound seams, Cordura reinforcing in high wear areas, YKK zippered pockets inside and outside the fixed lid and accessible water bottle pockets. Hydration bladder compatibility, with duel hose ports and the ability to add-on pack inserts or hipbelt pockets complete the pack.
The adjustable Exact Fit Mid Plus harness ensures a comfy fit, even when hauling 15+ kg’s and it is available in three different fits.
A big daypack for mountaineering, ski touring and rockclimbing.
- Exact Fit Mid Plus harness provides quick fit comfort
- Three harness sizes available, including a specific women’s model
- Single compartment
- Fixed lid with internal and external pockets and key clip
- Waterloc® canvas construction
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with Cordura nylon
- Reinforced Cordura front panel
- Ski slots for A-frame carrying
- YKK zippers
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Hydration bladder attachment point and tube port
- External compression straps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.