ONE PLANET RFG gaiters are designed for seasoned bushwalkers. They give knee-high protection when scrub wriggling in remote areas, and are cut to fit well, stand tall and stay closed. The upper is made from hard-wearing, breathable canvas paired with abrasion-resistant Cordura nylon cuffs for outstanding ventilation and comfort.
The carefully considered details of the RFGs add up to better journeys. Left and right gaiters keep the openings shielded, with the security of alloy C-clips at the top and a press-stud at the bottom. A wide hook-and-loop closure at the front adds shin protection and cleverly protects the lace hook. The adjustable under strap and low-profile buckle complete a tailored fit: reducing snags whilst keeping water, mud, and sand at bay.
- Upper is made from 505 gsm polyester/cotton canvas (52/48) with excellent yarn strength, waterproofness and breathability.
- Lower cuff is reinforced with highly abrasion-resistant yet flexible 750 D Cordura® nylon.
- There are specific left and right gaiters, so the opening is always protected from sticks and snags.
- Fitted, long gaiters give maximum protection and knee length coverage.
- Shaped to sit low on the boot to keep out debris, water and muck.
- Adjustable 15 mm webbing and alloy C-clip give a secure top closure.
- Top cuff is lined with smooth, soft fabric for next-to-skin comfort and easy movement.
- 40 mm hook-and-loop closure on front panel is the perfect width for adding stiffness and shin protection while allowing flexibility
- Selective double stitching providing durability in key locations.
- Press-stud gives secure closure at the gaiter’s base.
- Hook is positioned low on the gaiter’s interior for secure attachment to laces.
- Low-profile buckle on under-boot strap prevents problems when walking in ruts and mud.
- Under-boot strap can be easily adjusted to provide a tight, personalised fit. (Cut off excess once correctly sized and fitted.)
- The TPU under-boot strap has a firm, secure hold, doesn’t pickup mud, or ball with ice.
- All stitching is strong, durable Coates thread.
- Double-stitched front opening.
- Made in Melbourne using Australian-made canvas.
Intended use: protective wear in the back country
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Fit: unisex left and right gaiters, well fitted
Weight (g): 360 a pair (M)
Material: canvas upper, two-layer Cordura® nylon cuff
Understrap: 15mm wide TPU laminated webbing, replaceable
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.