The ONE PLANET Wurley 2 is the smallest in the family, perfect for accommodating two people. Designed for outdoor education programs and family use, the Wurley is a home-away-from-home in any weather.
The full nylon walls give insulation while the mesh window allows fantastic ventilation. The cross-pole, freestanding dome design maximises space, with enough room for two seated occupants inside and plenty of space to stash rucksacks under the vestibule.
Sophisticated design makes this an extremely safe in wind, reliable in rain and user friend tent for beginners in any weather. Built using high end materials, colour coded components, durable connection points and more. The Wurley Series reliability and intuitive design make life easy (or easier) for leaders in the field and staff in the gear shed.
- Generous interior space with enough room for two people to sit up, move about and relax in bad weather.
- Full nylon inner is warm, cosy and naturally manages condensation – well suited to all-season use
- Symmetrical, square design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end for fast, intuitive set-up.
- Two spacious vestibules large-capacity bushwalking rucksacks.
- Pressfit 9.5 mm diameter poles in the body and 11.1 mm for the ridge. Designed in a cross-pole structure (Troublesome structural pole hubs have been eliminated, creating to make a fundamentally stronger tent with easy set up)
- The ridge pole is designed to overhang the bathtub floor, creating a protective alcove to stops drips from rolling off the fly into the tent – ideal for kids
- Ventilation vents have steep access to allow air flow but not wind-driven rain. Whilst large micromesh mesh windows in the door ensure you can temperature and condensation within the tent.
- The no-sag polyester fly has exceptional UV resistance and longevity, Factory seam sealed with a high waterhead perfect for a four-season shelter. Reinforced seams help manage snow loading and high winds.
- A thick, robust and highly 210 denier floor with waterproof polyether urethane coating (PeU) leads the industry in performance and longevity.
- Colour coding: each model’s poles, inner logo, fly logo and bags are coded with the same colour, making organisation easy in both the bush and the gear shed.
|Intended use||Outdoor education, bushwalking, camping|
|Fly||70 D polyester|
Factory seam sealed with high water head and sil/PU coating
|Floor||210 D PeU-coated polyester with a durable waterhead in excess of 5000 mm|
|Poles||Body: Pressfit 9.5 mm; Ridge: 11.1 mm|
|Guy lines||4 x reflective guy lines with reflective tab, with storage pockets|
|Pegs||8 x hardened alloy hook style|
Instructions & Downloads
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.