Light, loud, and ready to get out there, the ONE PLANET Extrovert is a slimline, single-entry rucksack that is sure to get you noticed on multi-day adventures.
Constructed with tough, light Diamondloc fabric, this 55 litre pack weighs only 1400g without sacrificing comfort or support. Featuring their serious EXACT FIT Mid harness, the ONE PLANET Extrovert has awesome weather resistance and a thoughtful design, with the versatility of a floating lid, gear attachment points, add-on hipbelt pockets, and hydration compatibility.
Perfect for alpine, search and rescue, and bushwalking use, stand out from the crowd with the ONE PLANET Extrovert.
- EXACT FIT Mid harness is compact and lightweight, a smaller version of the original EXACT FIT bushwalking harness
- High-grade, hardened aluminium frame, channelled to increase rigidity and hand-bent in Melbourne
- Lightweight, water- and abrasion resistant Diamondloc fabric
- Reinforced double-layered base to give increased abrasion resistance and excellent durability
- Durable, detachable shock cord on front panel
- Strong and reliable non-crack nylon buckles, chosen for superior durability (They bend rather than break)
- Larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- Floating lid is a secure, robust top compartment for easy access to essential items and allows extension for extra space
- Discreet and accessible underlid pocket, ideal for valuables and must-have items
- Handy clip in the top pocket makes it easy to find your keys
- The double-layered throat has a drawcord and barrel lock for easy compression and secure closure
- Internal compression straps under the lid secure gear and create a natural cavity: an ideal space for broad-brimmed hats
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- ONE PLANET attachment system allows you to easily attach back-country toys and technical gear
- Side pockets at the base of the rucksack body increase versatility, packability and durability by reinforcing high-wear areas
- Side compression straps allow you to compress your bag, keeping the weight close to your body. Side-release buckles allow the easy attachment of technical equipment
- Webbing keepers stop your main compression straps from dangling in the mud
- Large external water bottle pockets are low and within reach, allowing easy access and ergonomic weight distribution
- Internal loop for securing your hydration bladder
- Choose your preferred side for hydration by threading your hose out the button-hole exits in pack throat
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
Intended use: alpine, bushwalking, search and rescue
Capacity (L): 55
Weight (kg): 1.4
Access: single access with top-loading entry
Front pocket: no (shock cord)
Side pockets: one on each side at base of pack
Water bottle pockets: two
Hydration compatible: yes (internal loop for bladder and button-hole hose exit on left and right shoulder)
Floating lid: yes (expands capacity)
Lid pockets: two (external and internal)
Key clip: yes (in top pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Compression straps: two on each side with side-release buckles; single side-release buckle on internal throat
Attachment points: crampons, ice axes, keys, mat, poles, skis, stakes
Add-ons: hipbelt pocket, pack inserts, trash & treasure
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.