The Cervino hiking sock has antibacterial fibres and is a therapeutic sock due to CUPRON® fibre. This fibre has cooper ions adhered to the thread which avoid odour bacteria growth. Cooper also helps skin regeneration. It is a perfect sock for long and hard activities.
DRYTEX® COMFORT fibre is a multifilament structure which boosts breathability while keeping your skin dry. Additional padding provided by double weave to provide comfort on uneven terrain. Foot flex control technology to avoid bunching and blisters.
- Comfort Rating: comfortable up till 25° C
- Foot additional padding provided by double weave
- Elastic band for extra foot fastening
- Foot flex control technology
- 60% Polyester Drytex® Comfort
- 16% Polyamide
- 15% Polyamide Cupron
- 5% LYCRA® fibre
- 4% LYCRA® fibre treated with Cupron
Choosing the right size
|EU Shoe Size||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.