Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women's & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R 550 is appropriate for temperatures of -1°C to -7°C.
With a technical shell fabric and high loft down but only the essential design features, the Warmlite XT-R Series provide warmth in cold to extreme cold at a very reasonable price.
The Warmlite XT-R Series feature a contoured 3D hood, box walled baffles, 3D draught tube along zips and premium 750+ loft water resistant down.
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Continuous baffles allows flexible down distribution between base & canopy
- Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around head
- Full length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
- Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Intended use Bushwalking
Season Rating 3 Season
Women &/or Cold Sleeper -1°C / 30°F
Men &/or Warm Sleeper -7°C / 19°F
Shell fabric Hydronaute XT-R 100% Recycled
Lining fabric 100% recycled ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
Standard size weight 550g fill, 1060g total
Women's size weight 550g fill, 1020g total
XL size weight 650g fill, 1200g total
Approx. compressed size 19x24cm
Down rating 750+ loft premium white duck down
Down treatment Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
Zip side Left or Right on Standard, Left on Women's & XL
Zip configuration Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.