The Spindrift XT 1000 is an uncompromising sleeping bag designed for alpine & extreme cold conditions: Backcountry camping, polar expeditions & high altitude mountaineering.
The Spindrift XT 1000 Sleeping Bag is appropriate for temperatures of -19 to -25°C.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Spindrift XT series replaces the Specialist Boxfoot Series, with the Spindrift XT 1000 model replacing the Ossa & Main Range models.
- Mummy shape with boxfoot for maximum efficiency
- Down distribution: 55% canopy 45% base
- Cross block baffles on torso prevent down shift between canopy & base
- Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Box walled chambers for warmth
- Twin interlocking down-filled draught tubes along zip retain heat
- Durable laminated Nylon anti-snag shield along zip
- Contoured hood with down-filled hood facing
- Unique Cordless Collar System wraps around shoulders without the need for a fiddly and uncomfortable drawcords
- Drawcords across chest and hood drawcord at top of hood
- Recessed drawcords provide comfortable, warmth retaining closures
- Toaster Pocket in boxfoot for air-activated heat pack
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Tuck stitched seams for superior seam strength, seam durability & water resistance
- Full-length YKK side zip with dual sliders
- Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
- Intended Use: Expedition/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Warm Sleeper: -25°C
- Shell Fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining Fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard Size Weight:1000g fill, 1630g total
- Approx. Compressed Size: 23x30cm
- Down rating: 825-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water-resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip Side: Left side
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.