The Siena jacket was designed with simplicity and functionality in mind.
The women’s Siena jacket is a refined, all-purpose 3/4 length bushwalking rain jacket that is equally practical around town or travelling. Featuring a three-piece storm hood with multi-point adjustments, a triple storm flap system to protect the front zip from downpours and a waist draw-cord adjustment that is neatly concealed away in the lower front pockets reducing potential snag points. Tested in the worst imaginable conditions, the mid-weight Hydronaute 3 layer fabric offers outstanding breathability and waterproofness while being durable enough to withstand the long-term use of heavy backpacks and offering a high level of pin-hole resistance making it an ideal choice for bushwalking.
- Made from classic Hydronaute 3 layer waterproof breathable fabric
- 100% windproof
- A traditional ¾ length bushwalking jacket
- Three-piece storm hood with multi-point adjustment and wire visor
- Ykk #5 front zip with dual sliders can be opened from either end
- Dual front storm flaps with Prym Aqua stud closures
- Under zip flap
- External chest pocket with YKK WR zip
- Waist drawcord with adjustment cleverly concealed inside pocket flaps
- Lower cargo pockets with laminated pleats
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread
- Multiple bar-tacks for enhanced durability on high-stress points like zips and pocket flaps
- 100% factory seam sealed
- Relaxed fit
- Weight 660 gms (12)
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Sleeve - With your hand on your hip; Place the end of the tape at the center point of the base of neck. Run the tape over your shoulder, along arm to the elbow and end at the meaty part of your hand.
If you’re between two sizes, order the larger size to leave room for base and mid layers.
|SIZE||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||SLEEVE LENGTH (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.