The Moondance 1 Tent is a lightweight (only 1.5kg), fully seam-sealed, totally waterproof, 1 person tent that doesn't force you to camp cramped or exposed to the elements. Ideal for any bike-packer, bushwalker or adventure traveller looking for the best, most liveable, 1 person tent on the market.
The Mont Moondance 1 has 25% more internal floor area than the average 1 person tent. A 30cm wide 220cm long triangular expansion opposite the doorway provides waterproof internal space for your clothes, pack & accessories. Totalling 2.3m2 of internal floor space makes the Moondance 1 an incredibly spacious 1 person tent. Steep walls at either end and a wide ridge pole across the roof provide a spacious interior ideal for waiting out poor weather in comfort.
As compact as ever the Moondance 1 Inner, Fly, Pegs & Repair Kit compress to only 13 x 28cm in the tent compression sack while the DAC pole set folds to only 42cm long.
By using ultra lightweight 15 denier fabrics on the ceiling of the inner we've saved weight without sacrificing weather protection on critical areas like the floor and fly. Waterproof to 10,000mm, the floor is 40 denier Nylon with a durable TPU laminate.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- 1 person, 3 season, freestanding
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end
- Non-directional pole hubs can face either direction for an easier pitch
- Spacious inside with unique 'internal' vestibule in addition to standard Fly vestibule
- 1 internal pocket & carabiner clip on ceiling
- Roof vent can be accessed internally
- Moondance 1 Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
- Multipitch versatility: pitch an ultra-ultralight shelter using the Fly and Footprint only (Footprint sold separately)
- Includes Repair kit: fabric patches, emergency pole repair sleeve
Season Rating 3 Season
Capacity 1 Person
Minimum weight 1325g (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
Internal floor space 2.31m2, 25% more than the average 1 person tent
Inner dimensions 92cm wide at ends, 118cm wide at centre, 220cm long, 97cm tall
Internal area 2.31m2
Vestibule width 70cm wide
Tent Sack compessed dimensions 28x13cm
Collapsed pole length 42cm
Vestibules 1 + internal vestibule
Fly material 20 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000mm waterhead
Inner walls/ceiling material 20 denier ripstop Nylon lower and No-See-Um mesh upper
Floor material WaterBloc™ 25,000mm+ waterhead PU laminated 40 denier Nylon
Poles DAC Featherlite NSL 9mm Poleset
Pegs 10 T-Bone Stakes with cord loop (9g each)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.