The Dragonfly Tent is a robust 4 season shelter for 2 or even 3 campers. Designed to withstand severe winter conditions, the Dragonfly is ideal for traverses of Australia’s alpine peaks.
While rated as a 4 season alpine tent, the Dragonfly is also appropriate for spring, summer and autumn camping thanks to its excellent and versatile ventilation: two internally accessible ceiling vents, full mesh/Nylon inner doors and the ability to 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or completely open both fly doors.
The 100% waterproof tub floor on the Dragonfly is made from a highly durable 70 denier Nylon with a market-leading 20,000mm TPU lamination. TPU lamination is superior to PU lamination and far superior to PU coating. TPU lamination is totally waterproof, durable, lightweight, more resistant to chemical damage (sunscreen, fuel etc) and almost impervious to hydrolysis.
- Spacious 2 Person (or even 3)
- 4 seasons
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows the fly to attach to inner at either end
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- Pole clip system for quick setup
- 2 roof vents accessible from inside
- Inner doors are full mesh/Nylon for maximum ventilation control
- 4 internal wall pockets, 2 internal roof pockets & 3 carabiner clips on the ceiling
Minimum weight: 2350g (Inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
Inner dimensions: 142cm wide x 224cm long x 107cm tall
Inner floor area: 3.18m2
Vestibules: 77cm wide each
Compressed Tent Sack: 44cm x 18cm
Collapsed Pole Length: 45cm
Inner upper: Mesh and 15 denier ripstop Nylon
Floor: 70 denier Nylon with 20,000mm Waterhead laminated TPU
Fly: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside with 2000mm Waterhead
Poles: 3 piece DAC 9.6mm Featherlite NSL Poles
Guy lines: 2x 3 point attachment guy cords
Pegs: 8x T-Bone Stakes
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.