La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
- This is a "No Exchange & Refund Product" and only available Online! -
K2 Base Camp, strictly, does not accept refunds and exchanges on these products and they are not available in-store. Please complete your transaction minding this information.
Your order will be shipped within 3 days.
The ultimate Ultra Trail and Mountain Running Shoe. Some might say it is an updated version of the Akasha. Works well over long-medium distances whether it be on the trail or off. Exceptional cushioning guaranteed by the innovative Infinitoo high energy return technology.
Check out how they performed trail running in Far North Queensland on the blog
- An innovative combination of EVA and Infinitoo ™ PU inserts in the midsole for long-distance cushion and trail stability
- Frixion AT 2.0 rubber compound traction and durability
- Near-seamless uppers mean less hot-spots
- Dual-density rock guard throughout the shoe for ultimate underfoot protection
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 300 g
- LAST: Tempo Ultra
- Cushioning: Midsole 32A (EVA) / 30A (PU Inserts)
- Upper: Sandwich Mesh (Toe/Tongue) / No-Sew Thermo-adhesive Reinforcements / Breathable Mono-burr Nylon inserts / TPU toe cap
- Lining: Abrasion Resistant Micro-fiber MIDSOLE: 4mm Ortholite Insole / Compression-Molded EVA w/Infinitoo PU inserts / 1.5mm Dual-Density Compressed EVA Rock Guard underfoot SOLE: FriXion XT 2.0 w/Impact Brake System / FLEX Inserts / 3mm lugs
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.