Julbo reinvents mountain goggles with ULTIMATE COVER, combining high protection and ultra-lightness.
This model provides optimum protection for the eyes and face thanks to a nose guard and removable Spandex side shields that comfortably protect against sun, wind and cold. Its modular design can accompany the mountaineer from training in the valley to reaching the highest peaks.
CustomFIT temples with precise and long-lasting adjustment, combined with a Grip Tech structure, produce a tailor-made grip and a lightweight spec. Fitted with a 3D Nose, the glasses offer flawless hold when you're working flat out, with or without a helmet. A panoramic lens creates an energetic style while giving you protection and visual comfort thanks to REACTIV Photochromic lenses.
- 3D Nose Fit: Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Comfort Fit with Helmet: Comfort Fit with Helmet
- Cord Attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- CustomFIT Temples: The temples are designed for precise adjustment to guarantee perfect and long-lasting grip. No readjustment of grip required for each outing.
- Full Venting: Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech Temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic View: Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable Spandex Nose Guard: Spandex textile protection on the bridge to reduce the risk of burns during intense sunlight conditions in the mountains. Spandex is a comfortable, breathable, lightweight and durable material that provides total protection fo
- Removable Spandex Shields: Spandex side protection from sunlight. Spandex is a soft, light and comfortable to wear synthetic fibre. This material is heat, cold and water resistant.
- This model comes with a silicone cord (H447011, size L)
Reactiv Photochromic Lenses
Photochromic lenses with high-speed activation and deactivation, (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 7% - 35), get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and adapt to any time of day. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier, and facilitates water runoff). These lenses are ideal for mountain sports, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, mountain biking, trail running, and climbing.
- Super High Reactiv (SHR): Fast activation speed, changing from category 2 to 4 in 22 seconds
- Exceptional anti-fog coating: No condensation, maximum longevity
- External oil-repellent coating: Prevents marking and facilitates water runoff
- All-terrain vision
Lens height: 50mm
Bridge distance: 14mm
Temple length: 130mm
Lens size: 133mm
Lens type: Reactiv
Lens colour: Brown / Blue Flash
Sun protection: Photochromic 2 < > 4
VLT (Visibility light transmission): 7% - 35%
Lens material: Trivex
Included: Silicone cord, size L
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.