The Work & Rescue Pack is a waterproof, lightweight, 50L work pack for professionals. Reduced down to the essentials, this pack is designed specifically for rope-access work.
The roll-top closure not only reliably protects against rain, but also ensures quick access to the main compartment and easy loading with its generous opening. Inside, you'll find a removable 2-rope chamber system as well as various gear and tie-in loops. Three clever front and side daisy chains provide additional attachment options.
The padded back makes the Work & Rescue Pack extremely comfortable to carry. The hip belt is removable and the shoulder straps can be stowed behind the back panel.
The PFC-free fabric with a water column of 10,000 mm protects against the elements.
- Removeable 2-rope chamber system
- Various material and tie-in loops
- Designed for rope-access work
- Long central daisy chain offers endless attachment points
- Fold and roll closure for waterproof performance
- Various internal anchor and gear loops
- A6 size internal pocket with zipper
- External transparent nametag pocket
- Repair kit with fabric patches and glue included
- 2 side daisy chains can be used to attach carabiners or pulley e.g. when abseiling with 2-chamber rope system
- Shoulder harness can be stowed behind padded back panel when not in use
- Body contact padded back system
Volume: 50 Litres
Dimensions: 65 x 36 x 26cm
Hipbelt size: 31-139cm
Load limit: 14kg
840 D Oxford nylon
TPU film laminate
10'000 mm water column
Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
Pack suspension: HDPE framesheet
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.