The Exped Verglas 40 is a lightweight, versatile, spacious daypack, perfect for alpine tours, mountain and climbing adventures
The minimal lid and easy-to-operate spindrift collar provide quick access to the main compartment. Access is even faster through the side zipper access. This allows easy reach to items such as gloves or water bottles when packed near the zipper.
The minimised daisy chain provides attachment options for an ice axe, rope, helmet, or mat. Side compression straps, ice axe loop, and Tool Blade can be removed or freely positioned as needed.
The Verglas 40 has a slim and compact fit, providing an ergonomic, close-to-body fit. The thermo-molded back and comfortable shoulder straps provide a high level of carrying comfort. With a padded, removable hip belt with two pockets, quick access and additional internal organisation options, the Verglas offers plenty of comfort while maintaining a purist look and shape.
- Minimal lid with spindrift collar for quick access
- Practical side zipper access
- Certain features can be removed and repositioned
- Multiple attachment points on front
- Ice axe and trekking poles can be attached to front
- Under lid rope attachment
- Key clip
- On lid rope attachment, so contents of bag remains accessible
- Stretch mesh zippered pocket and stretch mesh stash pocket on hip belt
- Quick access draw cord closure
- Stretch mesh pocket under lid for small items
- Quick store for sunglasses and hose of hydration system
|Dimensions||63 x 32 x 26cm|
|Colour inside||Dark lava|
|Main||210 D/420 D recycled robic HD ripstop nylon carbonate|
1'500 mm water column
Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
|Lining||150 D recycled polyester|
3'000 mm water column
|Pack suspension||Removable PE foam board|
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.